Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And That's Why I Love Him

So, I was looking through old photos for a high school dance picture for the Class of 1994 blog, when I came across some pretty great pictures of Ellis. Of course, I immediately thought, "I have GOT to post these on the blog!"

Ellis has a long and notorious history for taking some pretty fantastic pictures during his childhood. Let's just take a walk down Ellis's memory lane, shall we?



Exhibit A: Ellis's 3rd grade class picture. This is a personal favorite of mine. In this shot, Ellis had come up with this great idea to just casually reach out and tickle the really ticklish kid standing in front of him right as the picture was taken. The best part? No one would ever know it was him. . . (See back row, 5th kid from the left, and his victim, middle row, 4th kid from the left).





Exhibit B: 4th grade class picture. Yeah, it didn't get much better the next year. (Back row, 3rd from the left. . . if you need it pointed out.)



Exhibit C: The Fem-Hand Picture. Ellis is going to kill me for posting this one. He "claims" he was not intending to make this, uh, feminine gesture here.



Exhibit D: I had to post this one just because it's kind of freaky how much this looks like Marley.



Exhibit E: Ellis and Joe Sing "The Rainbow Connection." Ellis and his older brother Joe were roped into dressing as Kermit the Frog(s) and singing for their town's Homecoming talent show. I think it's pretty easy to see why I married the guy.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

That is one clever Kermit costume! I might just steal that one for Halloween this year!

The Rainbow Connection AND the hand gesture? Methinks he protesteth too much.

Ellis said...

I swear that picture caught me in mid-wave. By the way, that medal I'm wearing is one that I'd just won at a wrestling tournament (I don't know if me man-handling some other kids dressed in singlets makes me seem more or less masculine...).

Steph said...

I am so happy I could cry! This is the best present ever for a Friday!

Joella Hancock Morris said...

I love it! Ellis has always been the coolest guy around!