Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Friday Free for All Begins . . .


In what may prove to be a critically acclaimed move in the blogging world, some friends and I decided to begin a weekly posting called "Friday Free for All," or FFA for short. We compiled a long list of topics, choosing one each week to post on Friday.

The exciting thing for me is to finally be a member of the FFA. The Future Farmers of America is a club elite in my hometown of Spanish Fork, Utah, but unfortunately, I never wore the Wranglers or boots, I never learned to saddle up my hoss, and well, frankly, I never learned how to farm. So sufficeth to say, I was never allowed to join the ol' FFA. That, and I never actually tried to join. But hey, they never asked me to, either! It goes both ways, FFA.

So the newly formed FFA will begin our posts this week, and I'm happy to say there are no dress codes or farming prerequisites involved (take that, future farmers!) Whether this venture will be as successful as the aforementioned high school club remains to be seen.

Look tomorrow for our first posting!

No comments: