Thursday, April 10, 2008

Jump Crazy

Lucy's new favorite activity is jumping on the trampoline . . . whether someone is around to supervise or not. Ellis and I both think it looks so hilarious to see her body basically stay in the same place while her knees move up and down with the trampoline.

On this particular occasion, Lucy's friend Jack was trying to convince her to get off the trampoline to play with him (IE: push him on the swing). It usually takes quite a bit to get her off, but apparently Jack's request was very compelling. (By the way, I enjoyed many such conversations between Jack, age 3, and Lucy, age 2, during the few hours he was at our house.)

Addendum:

Ellis just told me that I need to add a transcript of the conversation because he wasn't sure what they were saying. So for the hearing impaired, here you go.

Jack: Lucy!

Lucy: What?

Jack: Come here!

Lucy: Um, what?

Jack: I want you to play with me.

Lucy: I can't play with you. I'm jumping!

Jack: Can you swing me? (I think this is what he said)

Lucy: Uh, yeah. I get down.

No comments: