Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jump, Lucy, Jump!

Okay, so I literally have no time to be blogging right now, but I thought I'd throw one quick little video on here. Have I ever mentioned how much Lucy likes to jump? I mean, seriously, if it were an Olympic sport, she'd totally take the gold.

What's that you say? Oh, it is an Olympic sport? Huh. Well, I guess it's a good thing we started her training early then. If she doesn't end up an Olympian, I know she'll totally beat that one kid with the freakish long legs in the long jump at the 5th grade Track Meet.

Check out the evidence below: Lucy, age 3.

And yeah, maybe I'm pushing her a little hard there at the end. Look, someone's got to get this kid ready for Summer Games 2022.

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun clip for her to watch when she's older. :)

Jenni said...

Ah, yes. Kitchen Tile Jumping. I know it is my favorite Olympic sport. It's right up there with Bathroom Toilet Balancing and Pantry Shelf Climbing.

You've got a real prodigy there, my dear. Keep up the inspirational training!

Jami said...

Of course, the Triathlon of Household Sports. Lucy is training for all of those events as well. Maybe we shouldn't get our children together too often. . .